Abortion in women's life is one of the crucial steps. Sometime surprises are good but when it comes to unplanned pregnancy, they downright leave us in utter shock. They cause us feel depressed, anxious and afraid. But there is always light at the end of tunnel.
Most of the women prefer medical abortion over surgical to terminate unplanned pregnancy as it is one of the safe and effective method to prevent pregnancy in confidential manner. Medical abortion works about 98 out of every 100 times who perform this method. You need to take care of following things while using abortion pills:
Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Do not stress out, talk to your close once to find out solution.
- Do not use abortion pills if you are more than 63 days of pregnant or more than 9 weeks of pregnant.
- Confirm your pregnancy with the help of ultrasound before using abortions pills.
- Complete the full course of abortion pills to completely and safely terminate pregnancy.
- Do not take aspirin or aspirin based medication as it can increase bleeding.
- Do not swim or douche in open area to avoid infection.
- Avoid sensual intercourse after abortion for at least 2 weeks after abortion.
- Avoid performing activities which need force, heavy lifting until you are sure that you can do it without any difficulty.