Buy Plan B online to successfully prevent your pregnancy. Avail more discounts and home delivery on Plan B.
Brief overview on Plan B-
Plan B contains generic Levonorgestrel as a main active constituent and it is a synthetic derivative of progestin. It is most widely used by the females for preventing the pregnancy in females. This medicine is taken in case of emergency condition, i.e. just after the 72 hours of unprotected intercourse. It is also known as morning after pill.
How Plan B show its action?
- Generic Levonorgestrel restrain the release of an egg from the ovary of the female and avoid the ovulation process.
- Makes complexity in the path of sperm and delay the process of fertilization.
When you should not take Plan B?
- Females with hypersensitivity towards generic Levonorgestrel, kidney, liver dysfunction, stomach problems, blood related problem like anemia and leukemia should avoid the utilization of Plan B.
Which drugs interact with Plan B?
- Oral corticosteroids like Dexamethasone, Prednisone
- Anti-coagulant medicines like Warfarin, Heparin and Coumadin
How to take Plan B?
Medically, Plan B contains total two tablets of Levonorgestrel. It is accessible in the tablet dosage form, so you should administer this tablet as orally along with a full glass of water.
After unprotected intercourse, you have to consume a single tablet and after accurate 12 hours, you should get another tablet.
What happen in case of missed dose of Plan b?
There is no possibility of missed dose as it should be taken only in case of emergency situation.
What are the adverse effects of Plan B?
- Feeling of wooziness
- Stomach agony
- Breast tenderness
What safety tips should be taken while using Plan B?
- If a female vomit out within 1 or 2 hours after the use of this drug, then instantly confer with physician.
- Ingestion of antibiotic is strictly inadvisable along with this treatment as it may reduce the efficiency of the medicine.
- Female who are already pregnant then do not get this medicine.
- Girl under the age of 17 years should not take this treatment.